Thank you for your interest in the Yoga Six Training Certification Programs. We rely on information provided in this application to make informed decisions about your capacity to fully participate in and benefit from all aspects of our programs. Please answer the questions honestly and completely. For questions about our program, contact teachertrainingSTL@yogasix.com
A $250 non-refundable deposit/application fee is required with your application. Upon acceptance into the program, this amount will be applied to your tuition. If the program is full, or you are not accepted into the training at this time, your deposit will be refunded within 30 days. Please click here to pay your deposit fee upon submission of your application.
Once we receive your application and deposit we will be in touch via email about our admissions decision.
Requirements for Acceptance to Yoga Six Teacher Training Programs:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must demonstrate English-language competency.
- You must demonstrate medical and mental-health readiness.
- Applicants may be denied if it is determined that his/her participation would in any way jeopardize a safe and cohesive learning environment.
- Yoga Six may request additional documentation and/or clinical evaluations to evaluate medical and/or mental-health preparedness.
- 200hr requirements
- Practicing yoga for at least one year and have had a regular yoga practice for at least six months. It is vital that this practice involve ongoing yoga classes as opposed to studying only with books, videos, or in workshops.