Welcome to the page for all things Charlottesville Chapter of Birth Matters.
Chapter Leader: April Weatherman Wang
Upcoming Events in 2016:
* Monday, May 16th, 7:15-9:15 pm:
Birth Circle – Monthly gathering for women, FREE. Share birth stories and discuss questions and concerns surrounding pregnancy, birth, and beyond. All stories are welcome. Held at Bend Yoga on the Downtown Mall.
*Wednesday, May 18, 7:15-8:45 pm
Bellies, Backs and Bottoms – Oh My! – Wondering about the “gap” in your abs? Do you know about how to protect your back with all the lifting as your baby/toddler grows? Come for some help and some laughs about your deepest core, including how to train to include your pelvic floor muscles. Featured speakers include Pat Huston, MSPT, PYT-c, BCB-PMD with Passages Physical Therapy and Robin Truxel with TruPilates. Hosted by Whitney Athayde. (Part of the Spring Series of educational events)
* Monday, June 20th, 7:15-9:15 pm:
* Monday, July 18th, 7:15-9:15 pm:
* Monday, August 15th, 7:15-9:15 pm:
* Monday, September 19th, 7:15-9:15 pm:
* Monday, October 17th, 7:15-9:15 pm:
* Monday, November 21st, 7:15-9:15 pm:
* Monday, December 19th, 7:15-9:15 pm: