Rebecca Meehan and Susan Clinton are the co-founders and owners of Embody Physiotherapy and Wellness. Our combined experience in outpatient and specialty PT, a dedication to pro-active preventive and wellness care, rehabilitation after injury or illness, and a desire to offer more tools to our clients in the way of individual hands on treatment, knowledge, and workshops and classes caused us to create Embody PT.
PTs are experts in body function and movement. In addition to experience in general health and wellness, Susan and Rebecca have specialist training and certifications in:
- Women’s Health (which includes pelvic floor and GI dysfunction in women and men)
- Orthopedic and Manual Therapy
- Medical Therapeutic Yoga
We have special interests in pelvic and GI health, persistent pain, pre and postnatal problems, cancer-related issues, and arthritis, joint, headaches, TMJ, and neck and spine problems that develop during daily life, illness, or in performing arts and sports-related activities. Working with you after injury or illness or to PREVENT injury or problems, our goal is to help our clients optimize pain free function and overall health.
What we offer our clients and patients:
- We help you meet YOUR goals for best health, movement, strength, and function with less or no pain.
- One-on-one customized program that will evolve as you change while working with Rebecca or Susan your entire visit.
- Support, knowledge and treatment based on assessment at your first visit and constant re-assessment.
- Integrated and functional medicine, and a team approach with your medical and and any alternative practitioners you work with.
- “Bodies in motion tend to stay in motion." If your goal is to feel better, move better, and live better, we can help.
WE BOOK APPOINTMENTS FROM 9AM-5PM, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY
Please schedule online, call (412) 259-5342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment
IF YOU CANNOT BOOK DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS: