Earth Treks Crystal City is open!
With a massive footprint exceeding 45, 000 square feet, Earth Treks Crystal City is our largest gym to date and has more than 400 amazing roped routes and boulders just begging to be climbed. We’ve spent the last seven months building the best climbing and fitness gym in the region and we can’t wait to share it with you!
Located at 1235 S. Clark St. in Crystal City, VA
Ready to get started?
We want to make sure you are prepared to start climbing. There are a few quick items that you can do now to ensure your gym check-in is as seamless as possible.
If you have solid climbing experience:
- Fill out the
- Watch our
- Check out our admission to find the best admission pass that works for you
If you are new to climbing:
- Consider our course – view the
With metro access, Bikeshare, and ample parking, Earth Treks Crystal City is convenient to Washington, D.C. and Northern Virginia. The new location is just a ten-minute walk from the Crystal City Metro stop off the Blue and Yellow lines, and served by numerous biking trails. On-site garaged parking will serve the gym and be free during peak hours. Surrounded by scores of shops and restaurants, Earth Treks will feel right at home in Crystal City’s burgeoning creative community! Follow the latest developments on .
Earth Treks Crystal City Features:
- A 35, 000 sq ft climbing wall constructed by, designed by Jason Kehl and packed with bouldering and roped terrain.
- Huge fitness and climbing training areas.
- Dedicated yoga and group fitness room.
- Private climbing teaching areas.
- High-end locker rooms.