Xtend Barre Arlington is a 2, 500-square foot facility featuring two state-of-the-art studio spaces. We offer a full range of programming with over 50 classes per week, including Xtend Suspend, Xtend Stick, Circuit 7, Yoga Flow and Fit Ball. We also offer Xtend Petites and Hip Hop for kids.
We are located in the Courthouse area of Arlington off Wilson Boulevard, between N. Troy and N. Courthouse, and two blocks from the Courthouse Metro Station. There is ample street parking with additional parking in the 2001 Clarendon garage off N. Troy.
We invite you to tour our studio and all its amenities, take a class with one of our talented instructors, and join our Xtend Barre family.
- New clients must fill out their liability waiver form before their first class.
- Grippy socks are required. Feel free to bring your own or buy a pair from us.
- Don’t be late. If you’re more than 10 minutes late, we can’t let you into the class.
- No mobile phones permitted in the studio.
- Please inform your instructor if you are pre/post-natal or have any pre-existing medical conditions.
- Please cancel your reservation more than 6 hours before class to avoid being charged a late fee. You may cancel online or by using the Xtend Barre app. Email and phone cancellations are not accepted.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about these policies.
- Here's what you need to know for your first class:
- We can't wait to meet you!
- Arrive 10 minutes early.
- Grip socks are required. You can bring your own or we have some for purchase.
- Bring a towel and water bottle.
- We have lockers, changing rooms, and restrooms available for your use.
- Entry into class is not permitted 10 minutes after the start of class.
- Let your instructor know if you have any injuries or are pregnant. They are happy to help with modifications throughout class!
- If you need to change your class, be sure to do so at least 12 hours prior to the start time.
Meet you at the barre.
We are thrilled to be bringing Xtend Barre to Courthouse!!! Our team is committed to providing you with the best barre experience, a truly welcoming environment that encourages clients to achieve their goals, build confidence and have fun! Xtend Barre is not just a great work-out, its a community and we can't wait for you to be a part of it.