ELECTRIFY Your Practice, AWAKEN The Teacher Within You & CHANGE Your Life!
Awaken what is inside of you at Healthy Life Yoga’s RYT-200 Yoga Teacher Training class.
We are excited to prepare you to teach unlike any other teacher training. Take time to explore and find your true self as you delve in to all that becoming a yoga teacher encompasses. Our goal is to leave you confident and completely ready to take that leap into becoming a teacher. Even if you are not sure if you want to use your knowledge to teach, at the very least, you will build a deeper relationship with yourself and a deeper understanding of the different aspects of yoga. You get to choose what do do with all the information you gather through this life changing training!
In the Healthy Life Yoga 200-Hour Teacher Training Program, you will learn:
- The skills to teach hatha/vinyasa yoga, along with gaining experience in other types of yoga.
- The History of Yoga
- Traditional Yoga Philosophy
- Basic Anatomy and physiology
- Healthy Asana Alignment and Modifications
- Hands on assisting
- Intelligence of sequencing
- How to give and receive feedback
- Learn more about yourself
- The Business of Yoga
You will be given hands-on instruction and a detailed curriculum to ensure your success. If you stay committed and complete the work, you will be ready to teach upon program completion.
- 6-Month Training Program: $2450; $500 deposit to reserve your spot, with remainder due by or on the first training weekend meeting.
- September 23rd – 25th, October 21st-23rd, November 4th – 6th & 18th-20th, December 2nd-4th, January 13th – 15th, February 10th – 12th
- Fall/Winter Training Program: Fridays, 5:30 pm – 9:00pm. Saturdays and Sundays, 9:00am – 6:00pm. Homework will be required between each weekend meeting.