Agility Physical Therapy & Sports Performance accepts all insurance companies.
The list below includes, but is not limited to all participating providers. If you have any specific questions regarding your insurance benefits, please call our office (269.375.4737) and ask our staff to assist you. Our goal is to make your physical therapy experience as easy as possible.
- ASR/Physician's Care
- Auto No-Fault
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Choice
- Blue Preferred
- Capp Care
- Community Blue PPO
- First Health
- Medicare Plus Blue
- Smart Health
- Worker's Compensation
- Champus (Tricare) as Medicare secondary
- MSPERS (Michigan Public School Employment Retirement System)
- Priority Health (HMO, PPO, ASO, POS, Medicare Advantage, Medicaid)
Services and Specialty Programs
- Musculoskeletal Impairments
- Post-operative extremity and spine rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular re-education utilizing biofeedback training and reactive neuromuscular training ( RNT)
- Sports specific and functional rehabilitation
- Manual therapy for extremity and spinal impairments
- McKenzie-trained physical therapy for treatment of spinal disorders
- Acute and chronic management for spinal disorders of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine
- Sacrolliac joint (SIJ) dysfunction and pelvic pain
- Aquatic Therapy Program
- Plyometric jump training program designed for knee injury prevention
- Health Spine@Agility
- Videotaped gait analysis for walkers and runners
- Shoe and foot orthotic recommendations/referrals
- Performing Arts and Dance Medicine Program
- "Just for KIDS!" Physical Therapy Program
- Post-Partum "Athlete" Program
- Golf F.I.T. (Functional Integrated Training) Program
Sports Performance Programs
As part of our comprehensive sports physical therapy program, Agility Physical Therapy & Sports Performance offers several sports performance programs targeted for individuals of all ages and levels, from youth to adult, middle school to professional, recreational to competitive, or beginner to experienced.
- Shoe and foot orthotic recommendations
- Biomechanical evaluations for cyclists
- Lactate threshold testing for endurance athletes using heart rate monitors
- S.2P.E.A.K. Training (Sports Specific Performance Enhancement and Knee Injury Prevention)
- Sports performance training programs
- Triathlon Training 101
- Golf Performance Academy of SW Michigan
Meet our Therapists! Scott Miller, PT, MS, SCS, CSCS, CGFI
Partner/Director of Clinical Operations
Scott Miller is a physical therapist and a Board Certified Sports Clinical Specialist. A native to the area, he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in 1994 and a Master of Science in 1998 from Grand Valley State University. Scott is also a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist, and a Certified Golf Fitness Instructor through the Titleist Performance Institute. Scott is the Director of Clinical Operations of Agility Physical Therapy & Sports Performance, and business partner in both of the physical therapy clinics in the greater Kalamazoo area.
Scott has been published in several orthopaedic text books and lectures at the local, regional and national levels on various topics in physical therapy. He has continued to pursue advanced education and training in foot & ankle biomechanics, manual therapy and the McKenzie method for evaluation and treatment of spinal disorders.
Scott is an active member in the American Physical Therapy Association, Sports Physical Therapy Section, and a former Board of Trustee member and secretary for the Institute of Education and Research of the Michigan Physical Therapy Association. He currently is a Team Member on the Public Relations Committee and a member of the Knee, Shoulder and Running Special Interest Groups (SIG) of the Sports Physical Therapy Section. Scott is part of the teaching faculty for Advances in Clinical Education and the North American Sports Medicine Institute.
Scott is an avid golfer, runner, cyclist and triathlete at various distances, including marathon and Ironman Triathlon finisher. He is also the co-founder of the Golf Performance Academy of Southwest Michigan.