Monday, January 2, 7:45-9:00pm
Saturday, January 7, 10:00-11:15am
This 6-week series introduces the fundamentals of vinyasa or “flow” yoga and provides a safe, fun and engaging learning environment. This is a fluid style of yoga linking breath with movement. Students will learn and demystify all things flow including proper breathing techniques, fundamental yoga poses, and methods for relaxation. This series is taught in a sequential manner to help students build confidence, strength and flexibility to prepare them for our regular flow classes.
• Pre-registration is required for the session.
• Space is reserved for pre-registered students only- no drop ins.
• Class size is limited to 20 students.
• This series includes unlimited yoga classes starting on your first day and ending on the final class.
• There are no substitutions or make up classes.
You don’t need to have a flexible body or a quiet mind to begin—you just need to show up!
• Release tension and stress in the body and mind
• Build a strong knowledge base to prepare you for our regular flow classes
• Move at your own pace
• Safely explore your limits and learn any necessary modifications
• Build confidence and increase strength and flexibility