The hot yoga teacher training program gives you the knowledge and skills necessary to become a certified hot yoga teacher.
In 250 hours, you’ll learn to teach the Hot Yoga Primary Series – originally defined by Bikram Choudhury – the essentials of yoga philosophy, and the anatomy and physiology that supports yoga science.
You will also deepen your own practice through daily posture mechanics, various yoga classes and personal feedback.
- 250 hours of in-depth instruction on yoga philosophies, postures and alignment, anatomy and physiology, class scripts, and meditation.
- Experiential training with up to two classes a day. Schedule and program may vary depending on location..
- Instruction on how to teach evolation’s warm 60, hot 90, and chill 30 classes.
- Hands-on instruction in small, intimate groups.
- Practice and preparation through teaching actual classes.
- Access to senior teachers and the collective knowledge of evolation teachers worldwide.
- Continued support and guidance throughout your teaching career.
flexible and accessible training options
evolation offers three distinct ways for you to complete your teacher training:
- Immersion – 30 days in a row without any break in between
- Modules – training is divided into four modules. Students may access modules in different locations and at different times to suit individual schedules.
- Extended – training extends over a 5 or 6 month period occurring mostly on nights and weekends. This training, which includes attendance in at least one Immersion module, can be configured to meet your individual work, school and family schedule(s).
professional growth opportunities
- Assistance finding teaching positions in evolation yoga studios.
- Access to the evolation Collective – a network of teachers and studios where you can seek professional opportunities, share experiences, ask for insights and ideas, and offer assistance to others.
- Yoga classes for life! evolation trained teachers receive free yoga for life as long as they are actively teaching yoga.